Friday, August 9, 2013

the roundhouse craft beer festival

I'm pretty disappointed that I won't be able to attend The Roundhouse Craft Beer Festival this year. I went to this last year, I saw a few tweets about it beforehand but didn't know what it was. I was at the Jays game one day so we decided to go after the game. All of the advanced tickets are sold out for this year. This is a much smaller festival than the Toronto Festival of Beers that many beer lovers enjoy but it is still a nice, smaller festival. There are plenty of local beer choices and a number of food trucks, which is great for anyone who is excited about the food truck revolution, beer and buying local. Tickets are $15 at the gate, so this festival is a little easier on the wallet. I hope lots of people are able to make it out to this because it is a great way to try beers you may not have heard of or may have been reluctant to buy an entire 6-pack of because you weren't familiar with the brand or beer.

Just remember, the most of the subway is closed this weekend so give yourself lots of time to get down there and enjoy the festival! As for myself, I'll be planning next year's trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment