Thursday, August 29, 2013

my beauty pick: sephora lip stain

I am very bad at finding lipsticks that stay on and that I actually like. These stains are a little heavy but not too bad. I'm sure if you were used to wearing lipstick on a daily basis they wouldn't feel so heavy. I like the darker colour for fall and winter and like the lighter one for the spring and summer. I love these because they don't come off very easily. I find that if I eat or drink for a few hours, I have to reapply to the centre of my lips, otherwise, it stays on there no problem. You do need a make up remover to take it off because it is really on there. 

I also hate paying a lot of money for cosmetics. There are somethings I'll "splurge" on, but even then it usually means like than $35. I like the price tag on these most of them are $15. 



10 - Everlasting Burgandy & 03 Strawberry Kissed
I like the 'everlasting burgandy' for the cooler times of year and the 'strawberry kissed' for spring and summer. They have a total of 10 shades, some are a bit too adventurous for me, although I think purple is in for the fall. Check them out, let me know what you think or if you have any other make up favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment