Tuesday, August 27, 2013

back to school

It's that time of year. Time to start saying "I don't know where the summer has gone" and "I can't believe its September already". That means it is back to school time, and for many post-secondary students that means buying lots of really expensive textbooks. I recently found an Ebates partner, BookMob that sells new and used discounted books. Being an Ebates partnere means that you get cash back for all of your books, which will be a nice bonus during the next payout time. You also have the option of renting books. Plus, once you're done, you can sell the textbooks back to them. I received my books quickly and when I bought the wrong one for one class they had no problem taking the return. Another bonus, they're Canadian so you don't have to worry about crazy shipping or duty charges. Also, some American buyback places won't except Canadian books. I would highly recommend them for the upcoming year. Happy studying!


Side note: I've also had good results selling my textbooks back to TextbookRental but they are not an Ebates partner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment