Sunday, August 11, 2013

a day in pickering

I spent a lovely day in Pickering. We went to petticoat creek, at the bottom of whites road. The weather was perfect. It cost $6.50 a person to get in and we got a few picnic tables and bbqed in the park. We also went to the pool which is renovated since the last time I was there. It had cooled off too much for me to get in. It cost another $4.75 per person to get into the pool area. It was pretty costly to go the the park but it is well maintained.

I also went to the works for the first time after hearing about it for months. I got the sk8r, which had jack cheese, peanut butter and bacon on the burger. It was absolutely fabulous. I would definitely recommend it. I also had a small vanilla milkshake,  which was also great. I would recommend it if you're looking for something a little different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment