Tuesday, August 27, 2013

habitat for humanity - women's build

Ready to unleash your inner superhero?

I'm doing something I've never done before. On September 18th, I'll be joining a group of women in building a home for someone in our community. Habitat for Humanity helps low income families build and buy their own home. The idea is that these families will then require less social assistance and break the cycle of poverty. You can help this great cause by clicking on the link and donating any amount to Habitat for Humanity. You'll be helping make a difference to families in need in our own community. 

You can help by sponsoring me in the build, my page is here: My Personal Page
Any amount will help make a difference!

To find out more: Habitat for Humanity Toronto 

No comments:

Post a Comment