Wednesday, August 28, 2013

buytopia - quickly becoming my favourite deal site

There are so many out there right now. They all have their pros and cons and are all a little different. I recently discovered Buytopia through Ebates (maybe you can tell, I really like Ebates). What originally caught my eye was the fact they gave 12% cash back. It is a promotion, normally it is 6% but they are double what their closest competitor is giving. So far, in the two weeks I've been checking them, I've bought a hair cut, a home cleaning and tickets to the delicious food show in October. I like the site a lot because there isn't too many deals. I know that sounds ridiculous, but some sites have so many its hard to navigate through all of them. The deals on Buytopia don't seem to last that long (probably to get you to purchase) and they always have something I'm interested in even if I don't purchase that time. Some sites I check on a regular basis but have never bought anything from them, either the products don't interest me or I don't find it to be a "good" enough deal. If you're someone who checks the deal sites on a regular basis, I would suggest adding Buytopia to your rotation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment