Sunday, July 28, 2013

talking online

Dating is hard. Online dating is also hard. I don't think it is any harder, it just happens much faster than regular dating. Today, I was enraged once again by someone on an online dating site. They told me I was fat.  And maybe I am, but really? That's your opening line. Why do people think it is ok to just insult someone you've never met before. If you aren't interested in someone, that is no reason to insult them. I wish people in the future would have better manners and realize there is another person on the other end of that computer. Someone you know nothing about, you don't know that person's history so you have no right to make any assumptions and most of all, you have no right to completely insult that person. 

I hope people would practice better manners in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment