Friday, July 19, 2013

nail polish i love


I just have to share this nail polish. Anytime I wear one of these three colours, I get so many compliments. I'm what I'd like to refer to as 'thrifty' because it sounds so much better than cheap so I hate paying lots of money for any beauty products. I bought these three polishes 3 for $8 about 6 weeks ago at Shoppers Drug Mart, I think the regular price is $4.99. 

This nail polish goes on smoothly, only needs two coats. It dries pretty quickly, great for someone impatient like me. It typically last a couple of days without any chips, and I very rarely put top coat on, again because I'm very impatient. 

I would say this is part of a girl's survival guide in the city because it is a great polish at a great price, because not all of us can afford/have time for a shellac mani every couple of weeks. 

Shocking Seas - Iced Queen - Green With Envy

No comments:

Post a Comment