Thursday, December 19, 2013

thirsty thursday: beaus lug tread

I am a fan of (some) craft beer and love buying 'local'. This week's beer is Beau's Lug Tread. I say 'local' because this one isn't from Toronto but is still from Ontario. This brew is from Vanklee Hill in Western Ontario, according to their website, it's the Gingerbread Capital of Ontario. I've tried it at a number of events in the past few months including the Tasting Fair, the Delicious Food Show and it's on tap at the Loose Moose on Front St.

 If you read my Hogtown review, you know I'm not a huge fan of overly hoppy beers and this brew is a great craft beer that doesn't leave that hoppy aftertaste. This award-winning beer is great when you're like me and want a refreshing beer that can go with just about anything. The Beaus website does provide some food pairings, in case you're looking for some inspiration.

beer
I took a picture but can't find it... sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment