Thursday, October 31, 2013

thirsty thursday: corona beer cocktail

I absolutely love beer cocktails. I'm always excited when they're an option at a restaurant and I was really excited that corona had samples of beer cocktails at the Delicious Food Show. They were advertising their special edition cans for the day of the dead. 



This drink was corona, which is as most people know, is a light and refreshing beer. They mixed it with blackcurrant and lime juice and soda. They were adding cilantro as well, but as much as I love a beer cocktail, I hate cilantro so I held that from my drink. It would have added some more colour but I could do that with a lime wedge. If you're a cilantro fan, you could see how that goes. This was a fun and delicious drink. I'd definitely recommend mixing up some of your own. Do you have a beer cocktail recipe I should try? Let me know in the comments. 

Also, Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment